In partnership with Tourism Diversity Matters, Miles Partnership’s 2023 Apprenticeship Program is designed to provide recent or upcoming diverse college graduates with a concentration in business studies, and a passion for the travel and hospitality industry, with a paid opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience at Miles Partnership.
The selected apprentice will receive training in various areas across the company including Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), Finance and Operations. Training will be followed by greater exposure to distinct career tracks in DEI, Marketing and Communications, and Strategic Planning.
Upon successfully completing 600 working hours (16-18 weeks), the selected apprentice will be offered full-time employment with Miles Partnership as a Project Coordinator in the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion department.
The apprentice will receive well-rounded, on-the-job experience by working on valuable projects, tasks, assignments and daily functions; not based solely on a shadowing experience.
The apprentice will be paired with a designated mentor on each assignment track.
To apply for the Apprenticeship Program, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Possess or be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications, business administration, public relations, consumer services, hospitality/culinary management, etc.
- Identify as a diverse professional.
- Commit to at least 600 working hours (not to exceed six (6) months).
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and successfully pass a background check.
- Provide an official copy of their college transcript and two letters of recommendation. At least one should be from a diverse contact.
- Possess at least one (1) year of relevant work experience acquired through employment, internship(s) and/or by volunteering.
- Be based in the Atlanta metro area.