Research, resources and practical steps for destinations and the tourism industry to address climate change
26 for COP26
26 actions for DMOs to act on climate change with global examples and resources
- Download part one of the white paper, "26 for COP26"
- Read the blog post, "The Time to Act is Now"
Related Miles Resources
- Funding For Tomorrow - includes information on funding for sustainability and destination management (November 2020)
- The State of the American Traveler: Destination Management Edition (November 2021)
- Dealing with Disasters – research on the impact of natural and manmade disasters over time (July 2018)
- DMOcracy – a global study on partnering with local residents and the broader tourism industry (November 2021)
Webinars, Blogs and Best Practices
- Evolving Your DMO to Build Back Better (Webinar, June 2021)
- Building Resilience & Reimagining Tourism (Webinar, May 2021)
- 8 Ways to Build a More Sustainable Future for Tourism (Blog, 2020)
- Net Zero to New Zealand (Blog, 2019)
- Strategy Tool Kit for Building Back Better (June 2021)