Opportunity to Participate in the North American & Oceania Editions of this Global Study
The European Edition has just kicked off with 22 cities and destinations participating including Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Zurich, Greenland and more. See the full list here.
The North American and Oceania Editions is being run by Miles Partnership association with our global partners Group NAO, Global Destination Sustainability Movement, TCI Research and the Travel Foundation.
The Time for DMOcracy study deliverables will include:
1. Global survey of how DMOs engage with residents and industry partners
2. Eight learning labs – collaborate and learn from experts and other global DMOs
3. Learning library of research, white papers and resources from around the world
4. Best practices in resident and industry sentiment research
5. Best practices for engaging with diverse and minority communities
6. Business and workforce engagement best practices and resources
7. Short-term rentals and housing related issues
8. Survey of the best digital tools and platforms for engaging with residents and industry
9. White papers and presentation of global best practices
10. Networking with other DMOs in the learning labs and via a global Slack Channel
Timeline: March to September 2022 with the wrap up conference in October 2022
Cost: $6,500 - $9,500 USD per participating DMO
Expression of Interest. Limited spots are available – indicate your DMO’s interest here
We will send you a detailed summary of the study to review & follow up to check if you wish to participate.