Miles Partnership has been the world’s leading agency in educating DMOs on the opportunity of the Google DMO Partnership Program. Miles co-presented with Google at the launch of the program at the Destinations International Annual Convention in Montreal in July 2017, and have since presented at dozens of major DMO conferences in the Americas, Asia–Pacific and Europe.
- Case Studies: Read more about some of our successes! Miles has worked with more than 80 destinations around the world on customized programs to deliver measurable results inside of the Google product environment, expand the organic reach of DMO content, and provide unique value to local tourism businesses in the form of tactical education workshops on behalf of DMOs.
- DMO Organic Traffic Under Pressure. Our recent analysis showed that 2018 saw the first ever annual decline in DMO website organic website traffic. See this analysis and what this means for DMOs in this blog
- Google Video on the Program in Bermuda. This short video provides an overview of the Google DMO Partnership Program in Bermuda focusing on Google Street View collection and working with businesses. Watch it here.
- Bermuda Tourism Authority’s Google DMO Partnership Program. This blog provides an overview and analysis of the program and its results in Bermuda to January 2019. Read the Blog.
- Expanding Your Presence on Google: As part of US Travel’s ESTO 2018 Webinar Series Miles’ Kim Palmer, Chris Adams and CA Clark introduced the Google DMO Partnership Program and provided simple, free steps any DMO or tourism business can do to enhance their presence on Google. Watch the webinar here.
- Additional analysis on changes in DMO & tourism website organic traffic. The “Google Brings Change, Challenges & Opportunities” blog post developed in conjunction with the US Travel webinar highlights changes happening with Google’s platforms and what this means for DMOs and tourism businesses. Check out additional Google-related blog posts here.
- What’s New in Google Street View. CA Clark provides an update on what is new with Google Street View, Maps and related technologies in this excerpt from our Spring 2019 State of the American Traveler Webinar. Watch the webinar highlight here.
- Google Street View Summit Presentation: At Google’s Street View Summit in May 2018, CA Clark introduced the role of DMOs to Street View partners and summarized the importance of the Google DMO Partnership Program to both DMOs and their business partners. Watch the 18 min presentation here.
- Trends in Street View. In this spotlight segment during The State of the American Traveler webinar from 2018, CA Clark introduced the new street view cameras and opportunities for creating 360 content for destinations and tourism businesses on Google Street View. Watch the 11 min webinar here.
- Destinations International Presentation 2018: At the 2018 Destinations International Annual Convention, Google and Miles hosted a workshop on the Google DMO Partnership Program one year after the initial introductory workshop at the 2017 convention. The 2018 workshop session shared insights and results from the program in addition to the latest tools and tips for DMOs and tourism businesses. View the session’s slide set here.