Blog Author Profile
Food Tourism Fundamentals: Seven Global Best Practices to Celebrate & Develop Your Destination's Cuisine
Food is a fundamental and foundational part of tourism. While visitors’ engagement in a destination’s arts and culture, outdoor activities or specific attractions may vary, every visitor wants to...
- "Foundations and Principles of Generative AI" - part one in a series on generative AI
- "The Power of Generative AI & ChatGPT" - webinar with Miles Partnership, Phocuswright and PhocusWire
- Generative AI Resources - a curated list of articles and resources on generative AI
- To stay up to date on the range of new Generative AI tools, apps and solutions check in with FutureTools.io and OpenTools.ai
In the first blog of this blog series, we described the...
Part one of a blog series on what generative AI means for tourism and hospitality
- Watch our webinar, "The Power of Generative AI & ChatGPT"
- Check out our list of recent articles and resources on generative AI
Generative artificial intelligence (AI) is the latest iteration of machine learning that is creating both real excitement and concern around the world. Google CEO Sundar Pichai has called AI “the most profound” technology in human history and predicted that it will impact "every company".
1. Commit to Nature Positive Tourism
2. Invest in a Real Plan of Action on Climate Change
3. Develop Funding for Sustainable and Regenerative Tourism
Developing low or zero carbon travel itineraries, as in this example from Nelson/Tasman region of New Zealand, is one simple area of action on climate change. See other suggestions below.
April 22 is Earth Day, and it serves...
It's Time for DMOcracy - Recommendations and Resources from a Major Global Study
- View & Download the Time for DMOcracy North American Report and Toolkits – here or the European report here
- Watch the Time for DMOcracy Report Launch & Transatlantic DMO Panel – January 25, 2023
Time for DMOcracy is the largest-ever global research and education project on community engagement in tourism. Led by Group NAO and Miles...