Over the summer, the Miles/Brand USA team embarked on an exciting adventure to Guam to produce 21 videos in 7 languages. Five on-camera talents, two videographers and two producers spent more than two-and-a-half weeks filming and returned with tropical tales of beautiful beaches, friendly locals and creative cuisine (see pictures from the trip here).
The team sea walked, snorkeled, ATV’d, danced and shopped their way through this incredible island retreat, and had lots of fun along the way. This shoot represented many “firsts” for the program:
- First shoot for Russian, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Taiwanese and American audiences
- First all-woman crew
- First time Miles/Brand USA has ever crossed a major body of water to film (the Pacific Ocean)
- First husband-and-wife co-videographer team
- First production team karaoke wrap party, with songs featured in three different languages (Japanese, Korean and English)
- First encounter with Sweet Tuba (nope, not the musical instrument as the team later found out)
This indulgence-themed video caters to a Russian audience.
Experience the great outdoors with this video created for a Korean audience.
Culture comes alive with this video for Japanese audiences.
Finally, Mandarin speakers will enjoy this indulgence-themed video showcasing all the delights that Guam has to offer.