The Global All-Stars Marketing Institute is now in its fourth year and, in 2015, breaks new ground with the all-new Global All-Stars Innovators Showcase.
The Global All-Stars Innovators Showcase brings together the latest technologies in online marketing with leading destination content marketers from around the world. Technology trendsetters including Google, Travel by Drone and Georama will present their newest tools in online video, virtual reality and mapping, while breakthrough DMO visionaries from Costa Rica, Canada and the USA will highlight world-leading campaigns and content programs—reflecting what worked, and what didn’t.
This event is the perfect chance to witness and understand the latest trends in destination marketing, from the technologies that are reshaping content to marketing campaigns that engage with visitors in new and powerful ways.
- Google’s Travel Account Planner Amy Anderson will take us on a global tour of their latest technologies and solutions including next-generation video, mapping and virtual reality.
- Nihal Advani, founder and CEO of Georama, will cross live to the streets of Austin to highlight live streaming video in action and how any DMO can become an instant broadcaster.
- Preston Ward of TravelByDrone will showcase Drone technology with examples from across the planet and a practical discussion of the issues and best practices in “taking to the air.”
- In our Destination Panel, Costa Rica Tourism Board’s Director of Marketing, Alejandro Castro, will introduce their uber-fun, groundbreaking “Save the Americans” Campaign.
- Destination British Columbia’s Maya Lange will present their first experience with immersive virtual reality, and their Oculus Rift and Google Cardboard solutions.
- David Downing of Visit St. Pete/Clearwater will present their April Fool’s Campaign, and the benefits and pitfalls of innovative, fun campaigns and content programs.
Keep an eye on the Miles blog for additional posts and exciting announcements around the 2015 Global All-Stars Marketing Institute!